Mini Photo Sessions
The Flower Wall at Gray’s Farms Mini Photo Session
This year we are excited to announce the flower wall at Gray’s Farms mini photo sessions. Each session is 15 minutes long, the cost is $75, photography is exclusively offered by the talented Nolan Crozier.
What is a flower wall? It’s a towering wall of beautiful seasonal flowers, the perfect backdrop for family photos, engagement shoot, or senior pictures.
How long is the mini photo session? 15 minutes. We will not allow any additional time to be added to the session.
What is the cost? $75
What is included in the package?
· Photography by Nolan Crozier.
· 10-15 photos.
· A $10 bouquet you can use as a prop and take home.
· Access to the flower wall.
What date is the mini photo session? We will be announcing our Summer date soon.
Once you sign up you will receive an email with the address to the farm and available time slots. Please respond to the email with your top three selections and you will receive a response with confirmation of time.
Will there be props? No. Due to COVID-19 we will not be providing props. However, you are allowed to bring up to three props of your own. But please be aware, setting up and tearing down will be included in your time. We recommend something simple like a bench, or a few chairs. Be sure to bring props that are easy to set up and tear down.
Mini Session Guidelines:
· There will be bees. Please take necessary precautions if you already know you or a family member are allergic to them.
· Payment is due at the time of booking.
· $75 retainer fee is not refundable if cancellation occurs three days before the session, but it can be used for a future session. If you do not show up for your session, there will be no refund or credit.
· Clothing changes will not be allowed due to time restrictions.
· You must show up for your session at least 5 minutes early. Due to the length of the mini session we cannot give you extra time. We will be sticking to a strict timeline and will only be altered if a mistake is made on our part.
· No pets. Though we do love our furry friends we are not allowing them on the property at this time.
Important Note: With safety concerns over COVID-19 we will require all attendees to practice social distancing. Please stay in your cars until your turn is up. A runner will be at the photo session to let you know when it is close to your turn.
How do I sign up? Please follow us on Instagram, @graysfarms, or Facebook, @graysfarmsca, for announcements about this summer’s mini photo shoot.
For more examples of Nolan Crozier’s work, please visit his instagram account @nolens.photography.